Need to get a new roof or roof repair during COVID-19? Would it be safe? In most cases, the answer would be yes!
Delaying a roof replacement or roof repair invites unforeseen issues. Therefore, getting a timely roof repair service is needed to stop persistent leaks and mold from damaging the foundation of your roof.
Roofing and construction come under the category of essential services. Hence, getting a roof replacement or roof repair during the Coronavirus pandemic is feasible. Roofing companies in Houston are doing their best to serve clients by following state guidelines and social distancing rules. Although, there are some things that you must ask your local roofing company before hiring them:
- What are the safety protocols that your roofing company is following?
- How are they disinfecting their tools, equipment, and work attire?
If your Houston roofing contractor is taking safety measures and complying with recommendations by the WHO, then you’re good to get the job done! Here are some safety measures that your roofing company must follow while helping you with a roof repair or roof replacement in Houston, Tx:
- Social Distancing: There should be a minimum distance of six feet between you and the person working on the job. As most of the roof repair and replacement work happens outdoors, you can easily avoid coming in contact with crew members.
- Compliance with WHO Guidelines: Your Houston roofing company must abide by the WHO guidelines. Any crew member who is not feeling well should stay at home. The team arriving at your home or building must carry disinfectants to clean the tools and equipment.
- Digital Payments: To limit person-to-person contact, your roofing company must make a point to accept some modes of digital payment.
Hire your Roofer without Meeting in Person –
The complete procedure of getting a roofing estimate, hiring a roofing company, and selecting materials can all be done online and over the phone. All you need to do is to contact a roofing company online or via call. During the call, chat, or text, you can ask about the roofing estimates and the entire roof repair replacement process.
There is no need for you to delay a much-needed roof repair or replacement job because of the Coronavirus pandemic. If you are looking for a residential and commercial roofer who can help you with roof repair, roof leak repair, or roof replacement service in and around Houston, TX, then you have come to the right place.
Prodigy Roofing & Construction is ready to meet all your roofing needs while following all COVID-19 safety protocols. Roofs are essential to keep your homes and businesses safe and weatherproof, and we do our best to serve all your roof repair and replacement requirements in the best way possible. Get in touch, to find out more about our services and the work process we follow amidst the pandemic.