When it comes to residential roof replacement, the material you’re considering must complement the architectural design of your home. Most importantly, the material you’re choosing for roof replacement must offer ultimate protection against harsh external elements.
Keeping in mind the roof replacement cost, your roofing company in Houston, TX, can help you pick the right and best quality material for your roofing project. Here are some of the best roofing material options that can be considered for your residential roof replacement in Houston, TX:
- Asphalt Shingles: If you are looking for cost-effective materials, asphalt shingles definitely make for a great choice for your Houston, TX, roof replacement project. Asphalt shingles offer easy installation and are also available in a variety of colors. Apart from this, the best part about asphalt shingles is the fact that they have a life span of up to 25 years, adding to the longevity of your roof.
- Metal Shingles: Metal shingles or panels are one of the most durable roofing materials that can last up to 40 to 70 years. If your budget is on the higher side, you can always ask your roofing company to opt for metal shingles for your residential roof replacement project.
- Tile Shingles: Tile shingles are available in a variety of customized shapes and colors, making them a perfect choice for residential roof replacement. Most roofing contractors and roofing companies in Houston, TX, recommend tile shingles for roof replacements as they are easy to replace and repair in comparison to other roofing materials.
- Slate Shingles: Slate shingles stand apart from other roofing materials, owing to their fire-resistant features. If you are looking for roof replacement materials that offer great sustainability and roof life for up to 50 years, then you can ask your local roofer to choose slate shingles for your home. The premium quality of slate shingles add to the costs, making it a comparatively expensive option for your Houston residential roofing project.
- Wood Shingles: Wood shingles call for high maintenance, making them a comparatively expensive option for roof replacement in Houston, TX. Wood shingles are likely to last for 25-30 years but are also susceptible to rot without regular care and maintenance. Before choosing wood shingles for roof replacement, you must consult your local roofing company in Houston, TX for the best end results.
Need help picking the right material for your residential roof repair? Prodigy Roofing & Construction is always ready to assist you with your roofing needs in Houston, TX!
As your trusted roofer in Houston, TX, we can help pick the best roofing materials for your roof replacement within your budget. Once you get in touch with us, our team of expert and experienced roofers will help provide you with a roof replacement cost estimate. Apart from residential roof replacement, we can also help you with high end commercial roofing, roof repair, and roof leak repair at cost effective prices. Let’s kick start your roof replacement project now!